Treasure Valley Hospice
Welcome to Treasure Valley Hospice
Our Team at Treasure Valley Hospice: is a team of professionally trained health care providers serving in the Treasure Valley, Mountain Home and the surrounding area. Philosophy: Affirming life while never denying death. Locations: Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian, Eagle, Boise, Emmett, Garden City Elmore County.
We appreciate your decision to support the community by choosing the services of this locally owned and independent Idaho Hospice company.
Serving you 24 Hrs a day/7 Days a Week.
(208) HOS-PICE (467-7423)
Our Mission Core Values
Our Mission is to love our patients and their families selflessly. We will serve our patients and their families with a servant s heart and recognize their unique needs. Treasure Valley Hospice is committed to compassionate, professional care at the end of life s journey. Our team of professionals strive to ease suffering, honor wishes, offer choices, strengthen families and support grieving in hopes of making their journey a time of peace and celebration.
With our mission, the following principles guide Treasure Valley Hospice:
- Honor Wishes : We will always have open communication with our staff and with those we serve. Individuals are the experts in their own care; we will honor their wishes.
- Ease Suffering: Enable the patient and family to concentrate on those they love by alleviating the symptoms of physical, emotional and spiritual pain.
- Offer Choices: We strive to empower our patient and their family by providing them with the tools, information and support they need to make informed decisions.
- Strengthen Families: Our hearts desire is to be a team of professionals that our patients and families can lean on during a journey they may have never taken before. Having a hospice support system, allows family members to not become solely caregivers; but they can remain a spouse, a child, a loving friend, etc.
- Support Grieving: We understand that healing the heart takes time. Our goal is to provide a place for the bereaved to share their experiences; and to receive support, understanding, education and compassion from others who are also grieving.
- Choices in Healthcare Checklist April 4, 2017
- After the Funeral, Help Them Help You April 4, 2017
- When To Call Hospice January 18, 2017
- Football and Caregiving: Teamwork is Essential January 18, 2017
- Compassion and Grieving Friends December 24, 2016